My Review on "Parks and Recreation" after 2 episodes: Pretty Good. (Insert clever term later.) I started watching Parks and Recreation as a way to make up for completely missing the boat on "The Office." And even though I've watched The Office and think it's better, I feel Parks holds their own pretty good.
It features SNL's Amy Poehler, Rashida Jones, Paul Schneider, and more. So I think I'll give it a few more episodes to see if I'm gonna stay on track and continue to watch it. I'm sure you're all at the edge of your seat.
I've also been watching some Arrested Development on Hulu (free shows rock!) I just wanted to see what the fuss was about and it's actually really good. I can see why people think it was canceled way before it's time. But hey, Two and a half men is still on...any takers...I didn't so.
.bmp)
No comments:
Post a Comment