So Tonight ER is set to reveal the series finale in the Medical Drama that's been on the air way before Hollywood latched on to George Clooney and decided to never let go. I actually remember watching ER when I was younger when it was at it's peak. Now it feels like it's been on the air forever. And over the years there's been a few knock-offs...I'm looking at you Grey's Anatomy.
Even though only the die hard fans have stayed tuned in all these years, I do think it's only right to pay tribute to the fantastic show that was created by the late and great Michael Crichton. A show that has had longevity and popularity through out many years, which is tough for any show to do nowadays.
So from Anthony Edwards all the way to John Stamos and everyone else in between.
So long ER.
I hardly watched you...buy I definitely knew you.
.bmp)
No comments:
Post a Comment