Monday, April 13, 2009

It's a Date!

According to Variety, Mark Wahlberg and James Franco are joining Steve Carell and Tina Fey in "Date Night."

Date Night revolves around a married couple (Carell,Fey) who's "date night" becomes much more than dinner and a movie." I don't know what that means but Steve Carell is in it so it should be funny. And since Wahlberg is in it I hope there is a lot of funny one liners filled with lots of swearing and "badass-ness."

Speaking about dates, apparently Chris Brown is already seeing another woman. Brown states that since he was "looking to play a young Mike Tyson in a bio-pic, he thought it would be nice to start practicing"...bite, bite.

Speaking about biting...um...Samantha Ronson was already seen with another woman who happened to look similar to Lindsay Lohan. In retaliation, Lindsay did the same by dating Elijah Wood...who also looks like Ronson...I think...

Perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment